The Sector Views of the Market
MarketView also allows you to view the overall market based on user
defined Sector Groups.
- You can create a list of short sector group names and assign
multiple market sector names to each group.
- Your total investment percentages in each market sector is listed
in the 3rd column below.
- Your total group percentage is listed on the yellow lines.
- The group rank for each historical SnapShot line is the average rank of
every symbol in that group.
- The number of symbols that you are following in each group is listed on
the fourth line.
- The overall rank on line one is the average of the highlighted
- As with the historical view, the same buttons can be used to change
the size and position of the highlighted SnapShot dates.
- You can also right click the Index button to change the Composite
View of the market.
- Looking at both sector views Technology seems to be doing consistently
well over the past year.
- Industrials have also been fairly consistent.
- Asia, Foreign and Health have been doing well over the past 6 months,
but not before that.
Table of Content